Tuesday 1 June 2010

Things: you mean the information can come to me?!


I find I am rather keen on this startpage idea. I have actually set up the page as a secondary tab rather than as my main home page. This makes it slightly less obtrusive but it does still operate how a startpage is intended to i.e. it opens every time I open my browser.
I have a rough split of news feeds and widgets between two pages. I thought I'd want to look at the feeds more regularly than I would want to use the widgets.
A slight irritation is that I am finding that as I already use a GoogleDocs account for which I have another user identity that I am having to continually alter who I am signed in as.

3 comments:

  1. Yes. Managing multiple google accounts at the same time is annoying. I have decided to use one google account, but different services. Ie, I use igoogle for professional things, and google reader for personal things-- it makes signing in and out easier...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your idea of setting iGoogle as a secondary tab is a brilliant one. I have just done the same as I wanted to keep the library webpage as my main homepage. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete